01 October 2005

11 Years!

It is our 11th anniversary today! We are not realy doing anything special to celebrate. May be we will get take away for dinner or something. I would have liked to have celebrated our 10th but we had so much going on we didn't get around to organising it. In Holland it is a big tradition to celebrate your 12.5th anniversary and I have said to Dean that I would like to do something quite special to celebrate that, maybe a catered dinner or something like that. We will see what happens in any case, it may just be a BBQ.

Above is a layout I did early this year as the start of our wedding album. I have been meaning to put together a proper Wedding album for years but have never gotten around to it. I haven't really felt that inspired to do so with our cheapie photos. However, now that I am digital scrapbooking I might be able to do something with them to make them look a bit more exciting. Of course, when I find the time in between scrapping the kids photos, not to mention photos of Dean and I growing up and heritage photos of our families! I will certainly not be lacking photos to scrap!

No comments: