17 December 2005

Dashing Through the Snow

Jasmine wanted to do some singing this morning into the computer microphone and I had been meaning to record her singing Jingle Bells so I thought now was the perfect oportunity.

So we recorded Jingle Bells along with a few other songs. You should be able to download them by clicking on the links below and saving to disk. Once you have saved them to disk you should be able to listen to them from your computer (with speakers on) by double clicking on the files.

I also recorded Kyan laughing yesterday, although it is a bit soft, I had the volume set wrong, so you may need to turn it up to hear it properly. I will try and record him again some time when he is awake.

note: the file sizes on some of these are quite large so may take a while to download on dailup.
Enjoy!

No comments: