14 December 2005

Wiggle it!

We took Jaz to the Wiggles on the weekend. Her cousin Daniel had his birthday party on the same day so we made a quick stop there on the way. It would have been nice to stay for longer but we had, had the tickets for months. It was lovely to see how much he has grown tho, and crawling round like he is on a mission!

This photo was taken with my 80mm lens and was as close as I could get with it (plus it is cropped!) so as you can see we didn't have great seats. They apparently didn't allow 'professional' camera's so while mine isn't professional, Dean said (who heard them over the loudspeaker when he went to get us some lunch) they meant anything more than a compact. So I had to hide the camera any time an usher walked past. LOL It is not like I was ever going to get a great photo from that distance anyway! Granted I was amazed at how good the photos actually were! Next time seeing as I had to hide the camera anyway I may as well stick the 300mm lens on it and see how I go! LOL

I am not sure how, but somehow Dean and Kyan even managed to sleep while we were there! Unbelievable. Jaz had a wonderful time dancing and carrying on and singing songs. They didn't have an intermission this year which I think made it a bit long for her. She got a bit tired of it towards the end. She probably could have used a little walk around half way through or something. But she had an absolute ball and didn't mind sitting in her own seat this year, and wasn't near as overwhelmed by it all as she has been in previous years. It is definately something I would like to keep doing every year tho as I get such a kick out of her excitement! She was sooo happy and excited when we arrived and couldn't wait to get up the stairs of the venue and get inside. When she heard their music being played over the loudspeaker, she got even more excited. LOL I think she realises now tho that it isn't their 'house'. Last year she thought we went to visit them at their house. He he.

No comments: