15 January 2006

Website Upgrades

Finally I have completed the upgrades on clikchicdesigns.com. Phew! It was a lot of hard work but at least it is done now. All appears to be running smoothly and I am very happy with the end result. I think the site is much more user friendly and more easy to navigate. I really want the site to be a warm, friendly and enjoyable place to visit to encourage new members.

I am hoping that over the next 12mths I will able to build it up to the point where I can make enough from it to enable me to stay home a bit longer instead of returning to full time work. The plan is at the moment that I will go back in 12mths time, so I will be working my darndest to get this site going so that I don't have to. I really want to be able to give Kyan the same time at home that Jasmine has had as I think she has really benefited from having me home with her. (I can't believe she is starting prep next year!)

There are very few Australian Digital Scrapbooking communities on the web at the moment so I have managed to get in early, hopefully that will give me a head start. Membership has been growing rapidly, so I think that is a good sign I am on the right track, and after the Christmas slump, sales are slowly starting to increase again, so I think it is time for me to get stuck back into designing again!

We now have a few challenges running, and I have just advertised on the site for more team members so here's hoping we will soon have even more challenges, and crops/chats to get things going even further. If you are interested in joining the clikchicdesigns.com team, check out our ad for new members...

If you are interested in joining the team, email us at team@clikchicdesigns.com




1 comment:

katef said...

So glad to hear things are going well Robyn! I check in often at the site, just bummed I don't have more spare time to play! And I still have that freebie here just need to get is zipped one day :)