03 February 2006

EMIMSAJ


How cute is this?? I took Jasmine to Kindy today and I stayed a bit longer than usual since she is still settling in there and her two best friends from her old Kindy (daycare) weren't there yet. Once they are there I become more of an afterthought! LOL

Anyway, while I was with her she did this little cotton bud painting and I suggested she write her name on it before she hung it up. She needed a little reminding of how to spell it, but I just LOVE how she wrote it! He he...

She knows the keys on the keyboard off by heart how to write her name and recognises it if she sees it but needs a little help remembering how to spell it when she writes it.

She was a bit dissappointed in her S and told me that she didn't do it very well but I told her she did a wonderful job, because she DID! :-)

2 comments:

Pam Healy said...

Her efforts are wonderful--very cute!

BrayClan said...

Awww how precious! I think she did a super job!