01 March 2006

Digiscrapping Survivor!

It has been a while since I posted because things are just mad around here.. I have been doing lots of kits and there never seems to be enough time in the day to do everything I want to do. Kyans birthday is coming up as well so I am also busy preparing for that. I have some updates to do on the kids but I think I will have to leave that until after the weekend as things are so hectic between now and then.

I did want to do a quick post about the ongoing challenge I have entered at doitdigi. They held auditions and there are 29 entrants to the challenge. They have divided us up into teams of three and I am on the Elemental team, and our colour is purple.

The game/contest is a series of challenges which we all have to compete in and have our entries voted on. The aim is to get as many votes as possible, so that we do not have to vote a member off. There are also immunity challenges so that we can have immunity from being voted off. Anyway, it is all Survivor style so you get the drift! ;-)

The above logo is the entry for my immunity challenge. We had to do a signature tag. Above is the enlarged version. You can vote for me by clicking on it, and clicking on the vote button under the thumbnail of my entry. I think you have to be a member to vote tho..

Unfortunately we cannot show animated gifs in the gallery, so I had to show the different frames on the preview. You can see it above tho as it is meant to look.

My 1st Challenge entry is below. We had to do a magazine cover for our team. Please vote for me using the same method. It has been fun doing these challenges.. I can't wait to see what is next!




1 comment:

Pam Healy said...

I am liking your entries (and---shhhh!--I'm voting for you!)