08 March 2006

Challenge 2! - One

Here is my next entry for the survivor challenge! ;-) We had to do a layout using 2 background papers, 1 element, 1 photo, 1 font and we had to include journalling. I still have to do my immunity challenge, but I am snowed under at the moment.. still hoping to get it done today tho! Fingers Crossed. I am finding it hard to get inspired for the immunity challenge as we have to do a layout using a sketch as inspiration but I am finding it hard to get inspired with this sketch as it really isn't me.. I guess I will just have to find it somewhere! LOL

Anyway, your votes are more than welcome! ;-) My entry is here, and you can vote for me here. (You do need to be registered with doitdigi to be able to vote)

1 comment:

BrayClan said...

oh Happy very first birthday to Kyan! Hope his day was super special!