09 April 2006

Cyclone Larry Fundraiser

I am very excited to have been approached by Trish Jones to host a fundraiser kit for Cyclone Larry. She, Tracy Ann Robinson and Kylie Clark (who is one of CD's recent new designers! ;-) ) designed the kit in order to (obviously) raise funds for Cyclone Larry victims. I am ecstatic to be able to do my small part by having the kit in our store. As you can see by the preview, the kit is just GORGEOUS! These gals have really put together an amazing kit!

I managed to get it uploaded just before I went away for the weekend (my very patient hubby waited for me to finish in between packing etc) and we stayed at my brothers. Of course his puta is being fixed so I couldn't check how sales were going and I was going crazy. Anyway, we got home this evening and sales are doing great. I am soo happy to see that there are many designers out there whos names I recognised, who have been supporting the cause and a large majority of people buying the kit are American! THANK YOU!

So, if you love to digiscrap and want a kick butt kit, or if you just want to contribute to a good cause.. or know someone who would enjoy the kit, head on over to the clikchic designs store, and buy it now! All proceeds go to Cyclone Larry Victims.


No comments: