09 April 2006

WHY must they....

Continuously play that horrible horrible ad on tv of the car accident where the baby gets hit by a car. I HATE that ad with a passion. The first time I saw it I felt physically ill. Now whenever it comes on we try to change the channel so we don't have to watch it. If I am not near the remote I cover my hears and shut my eyes till it is over.

I quite honestly find that ad traumatic to watch.. is there REALLY a need to show all the terror, blood and gore of such a horrifying accident in such graphic detail?? I think not. I am sorry but I think in this case their shock tactics have gone WAY to far. I wish they would get rid of it. It has been playing for a while now and I have soooo had enough of it.

Ok, there is my rant for the day.. I really must ring the stations that show it and complain..(just another thing to add to my list of things I have to do!) Ok, that is my rant for the day!

No comments: